Our first endeavour into the electronic era will be for our Milk Orders - January 5th to March 11th. The platform we will be using is supplied by Hotlunches.net and can be accessed by visiting our school website and click the "Order/Pay" button, or by visiting www.roberthopkinsps.hotlunches.net. The first time you connect you will have to set up your account.
1. Select "Click Here to Register" - Bottom of the Login box.
2. Key in Parent Information
3. Email address is important - this will be your username and area to get password re-set should you forget
4. Click Register Now
5. Click the "Students" button - This is where you will register and set up your children
6. Enter each child one at a time and be sure to select the correct class. - At the end of each entry the "Add New" button will appear. You must add all children you have at Robert Hopkins
When a Menu is made available it will automatically be made available to the children it applies too. For instance all children have access to Milk orders, therefore it will appear to all. If your child's class is going on a field trip then it will only be made available to that child for order and payment.
All ordering must be completed online. Online payment can be made by either using a credit card or by setting up a PayPal account. There is a small convenience fee (2.9% + $0.30) associated with using the online payment option. Of course payment by cash or cheque will still be accepted with not additional fee. If payment is being made by cash or cheque please ensure that your child's name is clearly marked as well as what the payment is for.